Sunday, December 21, 2008

hate my hair

went to sunway piramid wit Ee, mimi, jem n CHUN pui san + her fren forget her name =p
on 18 dec 08..so tis wil be an outdated post haha~
k well these r the pics THEY took tat day i din reli take much pics cos of my hair..
omg~ ugly til i got ntg to say.. reli very yong sui !!!

Ee + Mimi
cute Ee
CHUN pui san..took by Jem
Jem + Mimi
k finally tis is mimi n me
showin tis pic is bcos it is not tat clear haha
cant reli see my yong sui hair =p
~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~
and so today went to sg. wang, low yat plaza n finally pavillion wit my beloved tracy n jay~
while waitin for jay, me n tracy decided to go to sing k a while while...
and so din reli take much pic today too due to my yong sui hair la.. bencinya~
tracy n me ^^
yes actually we sang in tis capsule haha as i got d coupon.. is my 1st time leh wth~
n my voice omg~ duno sounds lik wat i tink lik frog? havin sore throat n cough ma wat to do.. cough til lungs out stil wanna sing reli ''lou meang''
soli tracy i noe very not nice soli for spoilin ur ears haha..
den later we went for ''gui ling gou'' again..my throat feel better after tat =p
jay so good, allow me to use his phone to call来call去 cos tat time he took my phone away n i was lik gimme bac i wanna use it now den he throw me his phone den i keep call call call n he din say anythin hoho~ nice~

No comments: