Thursday, December 4, 2008

longest post of mine?

haha this is the longest post i ever had..i tink~ well is bcos recently im kinda busy therefore i seldom on9 n now finally i got the chance to post everythin ^^
read it oni u hav the time n feel free to do so~

1 dec 08, Mon
went to sing k wit Reagan den watch a stupid movie Quarantine.. DUN EVER WATCH THIS MOVIE!!! not nice at all n no point also.. CHUN pui san say so too ^^
den we saw this smillin moon ^^
cute rite???




~~~***~~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***
2 dec 08, Tue
shoot by my mum early in the mornin ( when i told her i wanna go out wit my frens )
=.= pity hor? duno y she LOVE n ENJOYIN shoootin me recently =p
den at laz sure din go lo and so i went to mid valley AGAIN yes AGAIN wit mum, aunties n cousins.. got ntg to buy as i had shop enuf =p
later we went to sushi king to hav dinner..

tadaa~
~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~
3 dec 08, Wed
and so today we ( me, mum, aunties n cousins) went to kaikai again at pavillion n sg wang ^^
b4 joinin them to shop, me n chia yin wen went to sing k..
den start to shop after tat.. and im wearin high heels today~ OMG~ pain til i got no words to say but juz screamin PAIN n naggin my mum tellin her how suffer i am huh~ reli 痛苦 and 辛苦..
*i noe danny muz be laughin out loud now >.< as he alwaz said i duno how to wear high heels
later went to aunty may's place ^^
they gave me this haha..
(without lettin my mum noe n when she noe bout it she goes shoot me again)
guess waz this?
it is whisky~
i hate d taste so much but tracy tried it b4 n say not bad so i hav a try too ^^
it makes me go sot-ing~
my GAY 哥哥



im sot-ing


SS alot~

his turn sot-ing den
and he goes LOL~

im alwaz ugly >.<
~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~**
4 dec 08, Thur
and so today is a very memorable day for me n my dearest frens~ is our 1year anniversary~ haha..actuali i 4get edi but den i juz feel tat today's date very familliar til i saw Rok's msn personal msg haha~ FRIENDS FOREVER !!!
i tink this is the longest post i ever had? haha and make Rok, Loomun n Yen dun wanna entertain me n go to play games n leavin me alone here to blog =p

lastly wil lik to show little red haha~

little red is in her red colour collar tee n red colour shoes and she is sittion on a red colour chair haha~


5 comments:

Chin Ee said...

Omg... I'm so yong shui X_X

Jem said...

Ha ~ ... eh where is mrs Potato ? ^^

小雨 said...

Ee ^^
not yong sui at all

Jem ^^
u all say yong sui so i abadon her =p

Jem said...

so bad la... abandon her ><

小雨 said...

u la said her yong sui