Monday, December 8, 2008

suprise

feel so suprise as juz now sam sam cum to my place to look for me aiyoyo~ and she bring catherine and her sis along haha~ reli shock me ^^
actuali they ajak me to go yumcha but den too bad as i cant go out so they cum my place to visit me hohoho~
and tomolo they wil be goin to mid valley for movie.. too bad i cant go again aikss as yesterday im quite notti reach home kinda late n so mummy angry jor n so i hav to guai guai stay at home now.. WTH~
stupid loomun dun understand my poor situation now n said if i dun go means i got no 義氣~ how sad~ luckily sam sam understand.. aikss if i can for sure i wanna go wit all of u but the prob is i cant.. soli~
and i duno wat happen wit my hp i juz unable to send msg~ OMG~ can anyone tel me waz goin on? wat happen?

No comments: