Friday, January 1, 2010

happy 2010 ❤

is my year 2010 first post~! bye bye 2009 hello 2010
wish for everything good and nice for this year~! more and more happiness and never ending fun ❤
outting with Danny, Mun Chun and Scc to Galvin's friend place to countdown and celebrate for the brand new 2010~! ❤
they said wanna come my place to fetch me at 1730pm BUT 1700pm i am still at Leisure Mall having movie with mummy i was like wtf~! how could i rush back ?? stress me alot~! and so i send a text to SCC and warn him not to come that early at that moment he is actually just wake up from bed BUT he did not tell me and i rush back home and rush rush rush and i wait wait wait and he is late~! omg~! tell me earlier then i will not be so rush~ rush till my lungs out bro~!
and once again little rain enjoy herself alot !!! thanks all ❤ that was a good good night lets forget thing that happen after 0430am ==
lame me boo~!

❤ Bodyguards and Assasssins ❤
watch with my lovely mummy, erm i think it is nice ? i do not really know cause i did not really focus on the movie.. why ?? because Danny is giving me stress he keep send me text telling me what time they are coming to fetch me ==

The story is a fictional account of an assassination attempt on revered Chinese revolutionary Sun Yat-sen and the efforts of kung fu masters who protected him before the Chinese Revolution overthrew the Qing Dynasty in 1911.

off to Juen Yi aka Galvin's friend place at Puchong for BBQ ❤ by SCC ❤
thanks Danny, Mun Chun and SCC for BBQ-ing food for me
haha they said let me be a girl for 1 night
do not have to move and just sit there wait for my food
how good
but what to do i do not even know how to BBQ also ==
❤ you guys drunk already ❤
❤ yeah ❤
pretend as good boy with my nerdy spec
❤ mr driver ❤
again pretend as good boy with my nerdy spec
they are so in love with my nerdy spec hahaha

❤ cheers ❤
apart from celebrating the brand new 2010
we also celebrate mr driver BIG day
he is going to marry soon
wakaka~!
little rain looks slim here wakaka~!
❤ with SCC favorite pose haha ❤
no eyes see people
he is drunk
keep say im not pretty ==
❤ strom rider ❤
❤ strom rider again ❤
❤ why strom rider ❤
cause we are watching storm rider haha~!
serious faces
❤ truly drunk ❤
wanna make him drunk and force him to say out the truth~~~!
❤ on the way to hill ❤
went there to view fireworks hehe
see our mr driver love to take picture so much~!
eventhough he is driving still he will not forget to squeeze into the camera
❤ yeah ❤
SCC said seriously : look in front don't take picture now 5 people live in your hand !!!
❤ reach the hill ❤
❤ lets start our photo shooting before the clock show 0000am ❤
❤ SCC do not follow my pose~!!! ❤
❤ crazy people stick together ❤
❤ euwww ❤
later on those guys said wanna compare see which of them got the most leg's hair
❤ yeah yeah ❤
❤ the ugly us ❤
❤ happy 2010
❤ number 1 ❤
haha this is funny we wanna pose from 1 to 10
but some of the number i was not so sastify so i did not upload all
just upload a few of it
wide screen >^<
btw there is a spoiler in the picture
this suppose to be number 1
who go pose number 2 there >^<
❤ number 3 ❤
❤ number 4 ❤
❤ number 5 ❤
❤ number 6 ❤
rain rain : hello hello
MC : drink drink drink
❤ number 7 ❤
❤ number 10 ❤
we love this pose haha~!
learn fr SCC

do not ask me where i have been cause i do not know where i have been too ==
after viewing the nice fireworks, we went back to Galvin's friend's place for movie and games
back home kinda early hahaha cause i reach home at bout 0500am =p
gosh~!


happy 2010

wish everyone there all the best

have a wonderful and nice 2010

*happy happy*

1 comment:

Wei said...

Miss uuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!
My dear baby..

Hope to see u soon,
want to chit chat chit chat a lot,
listen to u,
share vt u,
and..
wait u to date me out! =)

U seems like hang out with different gangs oways..hehe!
So good la u! =P

Many frens,
and u enjoy it!!
Baby, happy 2010!!!^^